Sustainability and ecosystem protection have always played an important role in the philosophy of Mantas Ezcaray since its beginnings.
At Mantas Ezcaray we only work with natural fibers of the highest quality.We work with the best South African Mohair, the best Australian Merino wool and the best Mongolian Cashmere.These natural fibers are carefully and meticulously selected together with our suppliers, with whom we share values, commitments and years of experience working hand in hand.
All the natural fibers we purchase come from animals that are exceptionally cared for both on the farms where they live and graze freely, as well as during shearing.
Our suppliers use wool that is free of mulesing and that respects the five principles of animal welfare according to the Farm Animal Welfare Council:
- Free from hunger, thirst and malnutrition
- Free from fear and distress
- Free from physical or thermal discomfort.
- Free from pain, injury or disease.
- Free to express behaviors and behavioral patterns appropriate to their species.
This is also our commitment and we can certify it on demand.